KISS is looking for a highly experienced, hands-on, Head of Creative based who has their eyes set on their next career challenge and is looking to make their mark. You need to be passionate and commercially savvy in order to lead our creative offer through our next growth phase. We want you to showcase your brilliance internally by inspiring our team and championing creativity across the agency. You will ensure an excellent creative product across the agency and play a key role in taking us to the next level in 2019 and beyond.
Although you will be leading a team, this is a hands-on role, and it is imperative that you are able to demonstrate your thinking by bringing ideas to life.
The position will be based in our Cambridge office.
KISS is an integrated communications agency working with brands that are changing the world in science, technology and education. Founded on the principle of simplicity, we strive to clarify complexity and make memorable communications that breathe new life into our clients’ businesses. We are a team of creative thinkers united by a passion for brands, inspired to deliver work that creates change and drives growth.
- Ambitious and driven
- Collaborative with exceptional interpersonal skills
- An inspirational and motivational team leader
- An experienced leader and mentor
- Used to working with clients at a senior level
- An ideas person with a flexible, entrepreneurial approach
- Highly articulate and adept at selling ideas
- A doer and problem solver
- Responsible for the overall creative vision and output of the agency, ensuring its relevance and balancing this with pushing the boundaries.
- Help build, inspire and nurture a strong creative team and creativity across the business.
- Playing an integral role in inspiring and motivating the entire team.
- Represent the creative face of the agency to clients, the media, partners and prospective employees.
- Keeping abreast of market trends, and engaging with and educating others on industry best practices and emerging opportunities.
- Working with and supporting the Account Service team to help increase and maximise client relationships and business development.
Business Development Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic input and direction for new business pitches.
- Attend networking events, seminars and conferences, including out-of-hours, as required in order to maintain personal professional development and to build networking and new business contacts.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive package of benefits to help with life both inside and outside of work:
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare insurance
- 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution increase matching scheme
- Childcare voucher, Cycle to Work and employee discount schemes
- Support for ongoing professional development
- Quarterly social events
- Corporate punt on the River Cam